Is it their smile? Is it the way they seem to want to play and communicate with us? What is it about dolphins that immediately open our hearts the moment we come into contact with them?
Dolphins seem to possess an extraordinary ability to trigger the healing process within us. Just being in their presence seems to evoke a feeling of profound inner peace and joy.
This four-day dolphin-swim workshop is about using the dolphin's way of life in our own. It's about opening our hearts to allow, not only dolphins, but also other humans in. It's about not only playing with dolphins but learning to play with other humans, learning that it's not important what others think, but how we feel in our hearts; that the rules and regulations we apply to ourselves keep us from being free.
PAT ANGOVE, internationally renowned facilitator, will be using some of her magical processes to assist people in opening to their true, magical, loving, spirit selves.
Facilitated drum circles held in the Malongane village and a sound journey by our talented musicians; Courtney & Daniel Hofinger, is also included during the dolphin package.
“Come and play and in playing, truly open up to ALL that you are."
Full body massages and yoga will be on offer during the weekend.
DATE: 02 – 06 November 2004
RATE: R 2 700.00 PER PERSON SHARING (4-NIGHT PACKAGE) *
* 3-Night package option available @ R 2 420.00 p/p sharing (From 03 - 06 November '04)
· 4x4 Transfer from the Kosi Bay border to Malongane
· Accommodation for 4-nights in our safari tents on decking (with mattresses – please bring your own linen)
· 3 Meals daily (light breakfast & lunch + dinner)
· Snorkeling course & dolphin code of conduct presentation
· 3 Dolphin launches
· Fully facilitated program presented by international facilitator, Pat Angove & our musicians, Courtney & Daniel.
· Seminar space in velvet Bedouin-style tent with grass mats, lanterns and cushions
· Transport to the border post
· Visa (We can arrange it for you at R150 per visa)
· Snorkeling equipment (Can hire at R90 for the weekend)
· Drinks and items of personal nature
· Shiatshu massages